Monday 25 March 2019

WHY CAN'T MARIE KONDO LIVE IN AUSTRALIA?

For those who know me, know I work much better under pressure, sadly though that is not always the most effective. Many years ago my Mum visited me at work and went home to Dad and said my office was a pig sty.

A few days later she was out shopping, found this and couldn't resist getting it for me.


I can't tell you how delighted she was the next time she came to visit me at work, no my office was no better but the sign was proudly displayed on my wall.

Cardmaking and papercraft are not my only vices, I love patchwork, knitting, crocheting, I'll have a try at any craft that grabs my attention, so my stash is actually stashed in various cupboards and drawers around our house. Thankfully I have a  understanding and supportive husband

Getting a little older I need a bit more organisation in my life so I have decided to have a huge make over starting  in my craft room.

Doing Kylie Bertucci's  Demonstrator Support Program, one of the things she tries to do is get us out of our comfort zone, so that is what I am doing right now.

To keep me on track I am posting a little video of of my mess in my craft room at the moment (way out of my comfort zone) and will keep you up to date with my progress.




Wish me luck.

Talk soon

Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...