Thursday 28 March 2019

MY RETURN TO A STAMP CLUB

Yesterday, I was invite by a friend, who's turn it was to host at a Stamp Club, I haven't been to one for awhile and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I'm not really a green person nor was I a fan (until recently) of  the Hoppy Together stamp set and guest what we used, Green (as in Lemon Lime Twist) and the Hoppy Together stamp set and made this Double Easel card. Love it.









With only 3 days left of Sale-a-bration it looks like I have to place another order so I can get my hands on this set. Unfortunately the matching framelits have sold out but it wouldn't be hard to fussy cut or if anyone had a Brother Scan n cut it would be a breeze.

Only 3 more days left to get your hands on this great stamp set, it can be yours  free with an order of $90, click the button above to my shop to place an order.

Talk soon

Sue x 

Product List





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...