Monday 6 January 2020

I KNOW CHRISTMAS IS OVER BUT.......

I know Christmas is over but I must show you show you a few cards.

Since starting this blog I have been involved in blog hops, challenges and card swaps, I find them all teach me something.

As I've said many times, it is so nice to get something in the mail rather than a bill or junk mail. Card Swaps and RAKS (Random Acts of Kindness) do just that.

I received these three beautiful cards from other members of a swap group I'm in, aren't they gorgeous. Thank you so much Jenny,Shirley & Caz.







If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Take care, talk soon


Sue x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...