Thursday 23 January 2020

INK & INSPIRATION BLOG HOP JANUARY, 2020



Welcome to the first Ink and Inspiration Blog Hop for 2020, the theme for January is "Love is in the Air", a good topic with Valentines Day just around the corner.

For my card today I used the Heartfelt stamp set and the beautiful From my Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper, I kept it very simple, paper, punch, ink, quick and easy. 




Hope you like this card, now it's time to sit back and enjoy the designs of our other team members.



If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Take care, talk soon


Sue x

Product List

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...