Sunday 5 January 2020

SALE-A-BRATION

Sale-A-Bration is the biggest Stampin' Up! sale event of the year. it is the time when you can earn free exclusive products with a qualifying order.

There are 2 levels of qualifying, level 1 gives you a free product earned by every $90 spent and Level 2 items are free products earned for every $180 spent.

Have a look at the product available by clicking on the image below.



One of my favourites is the The Gang's All Meer Cling Stamp Set, this is just so adorable, what is cuter than a bunch of Meerkats? There is 9 stamps in the set, 6 images and 3 sentiments. 




Recently I entered a challenge where we had to come up with a card for 2020 or any New Years greeting, this is what I did?



Quick and easy as always.

You can get this set free with any purchase from the Annual or Mini Catalogue, you shouldn't miss it. To go to my 24 hour on line store click here.


Our Stamping Around the World Tutorial Bundle is now ready for January, 2020, it comes in PDF form and  you have two ways of getting hold of it.  It is free if you place an order at my online store or you can purchase it direct from me for $20. Click HERE  to contact me for more information.

Here's a sneak peek. 

No photo description available.

If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Please use this code with orders under $250.


Talk soon, take care

Sue x



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...