Tuesday 7 January 2020

KYLIE'S INTERNATIONAL BLOG HIGHLIGHTS-JANUARY, 2020



Welcome to the first International Blog Highlights for 2020.

The theme for this month is Thank You and you will be able to vote for your 5 favourites by clicking the button




Thank you is very appropriate at the moment, we are currently experiencing disaster like we have never seen before in Australia, there are so many wonderful people who have put their lives on the line to try and save others, animals and property that we have to thank.

The card I have made today is using the Painted Poppies Cling Stamp Set and Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper with the sentiment from the Peaceful Moments Cling Stamp Set.



I hope you like this card and if you do I would love you to vote for me. When you click the button below, the gallery will pop up, then please click on the little heart on the right handside of my photo. The heart will turn red to register the you vote. You can vote for upto 5 cards. A huge thank you for taking your time to do this.



If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please click on the tab above  and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.


Take care, talk soon



Sue x



Product List

4 comments:

  1. Love the Peaceful Poppies DSP Sue. Wonderful idea to thank all those who have helped during this bushfire crisis! Thanks for being part of my international blog highlights this month and all the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card design with this suite. Thinking of you and everyone impacted by these terrible fires.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tricia, it has been unbelievable, so very sad

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...