Tuesday 28 January 2020

KYLIE BERTUCCI'S INTERNATIONAL BLOG HIGHLIGHTS WINNERS HOP JANUARY, 2020




Thank you for stopping by my blog today, it's a thrill to be part of this month's International Highlights Winners Blog Hop which is hosted by Kylie Bertucci.

A huge thank you to everyone who voted for me earlier in the month in the International Blog Highlights.

The theme of this Blog Hop is Thanks, I needed something quick and easy but colourful.

For this card, I used the See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper with the Medium Daisy Punch, how simple is that?



Finishing it off with Clear Faceted Gems.

Again, thank you for stopping by please continue the hop by clicking on the name below mine (I'm Sue Allen) and see what beautiful designs these talented artists have come up with.



If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.


Take care, talk soon



Sue x





Product List

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the daisy punch. Congrats Sue on making it to the top ten blog hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo....punched out DSP...You've given me an idea for a card! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to punch the daisy out of the DSP! Darling card! Congrats on making the top 10!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sue, I love your use of the paper here. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...