Saturday 4 January 2020

LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?

Hopefully you have had a chance to have a look at the new Mini Catalogue from Stampin' Up!.

If you live in Australia and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would be happy to send you a copy of the catalogue, please send me your details to sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

Stampin' Up! always come up with some beautiful Designer Series Paper but this time they are spectacular. 


If you are like me you will want it all, but can’t afford it all , one way of  getting a good selection is to participate in a Paper Share.

If you live anywhere in Australia and would like to join me in this Paper Share, I will order all the papers from the latest Stampin’ Up Mini Catalogue, chop it, label it and then forward your share on to you.  All the shares I am offering will be equally divided into four.

Also, there are some beautiful Ribbon in this catalogue so why not take part in a Ribbon share?


Or how about both for $55.00 (save $5) plus postage?

Included in Paper Share:

From the Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper
Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper
Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper
Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper
Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper
Country Club Designer Series Paper
Best Dressed 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper

Included in the Ribbon Share:

Real Red ⅜" (1cm) Double Stitched Satin Ribbon
Petal Pink ¼" (6.4mm) Metallic-Edge Ribbon
Whisper White ¼" (6.4mm) Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
Daffodil Delight ¼" (6.4mm) Ruched Ribbon
Braided Burlap Trim 5/16” (8mm)
Country Club Twine Combo ( Basic Black, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Poppy Parade)
Mint Macaron ⅛"(3.2mm) Sheer Linen Ribbon

Please contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com to obtain a share.


If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Take care, talk soon


Sue x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...