Sunday 26 January 2020

INK. STAMP. SHARE JANUARY, 2020 BLOG HOP


Welcome to the first Ink, Stamp, Share Blog Hop for 2020, the theme this month is Sale-A-Bration, which gives so many options, so many gorgeous products this year.

For my card today I used the Kerchief Card Kit, I am a convert to Stampin' Up! card kits, they are all beautiful but this one is just gorgeous.



I only used the components of the kit but there is so much scope for creativity with these kits.

Thank you for stopping by, please click the button to hop over to Sandra' Blog


ROLL CALL:



If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Take care, talk soon


Sue x



Product List

10 comments:

  1. Really nice, you shown this card kit off well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a beautiful kit, and can be easily missed thank you for showcasing this for us, and thank you for joining us this month, Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showcasing this kit - nice to see it "in action"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, would work for practically any occasion, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely kit! The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...