Tuesday 14 January 2020

KYLIE'S DEMONSTRATOR TRAINING PROGRAM MONTHLY TEAM BLOG HOP JANUARY, 2020


You maybe are starting here or coming to me from another blog either way, welcome to my blog.

Like last month, I am using the stunning Painted Poppies stamp set and doing a little #simplestamping. Card stock (Sahara Sand) stamp set (Painted Poppies), Ink (Black, Real Red and Granny Apple Green).




i used a dauber to colour the poppies Real Red, full colour in the centre then softening it out not quite to the edges of the petals. The sentiment came from the Dandelion Wishes stamp set. 

I hope you like this little card, links to the products are down below if you would like to purchase any of them.

Thank you for stopping by, please enjoy the rest of the hop.


If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form within the Newsletter Tab and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.


Please use this code with orders under $250.

Product List

Take care, talk soon


Sue x






18 comments:

  1. lovely card sue...the flowers are so nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Vicki its such a fantastic stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well well, didn't this just become my favourite card that you have done! Fabulous Sue! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! I love the softness of the petals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. Love the simple stamping and daubing

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great simple stamping project. Well done. Nice to Hope with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great technique for painting the poppies Sue! Turned out lovely. Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator training Support Program Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you have used Sahara Sand as your base and stamped directly on it Sue! Very versatile card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Sue! I love the soft look on the poppies by using the daubers. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty! I like the dauber look to color the poppies 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...