Monday 2 March 2020

COMING OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE

Personally I think my cards are fairly plain, I don't over bling or use outrageously bright colours or even designs but I think I did this time.

I recently took part in another sketch challenge, the design was :




This was my entry:


How busy is that? totally out of my comfort zone, but believe it or not, people vote on this challenge and I was second runner up, I nearly fainted.

Product List





If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form  and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.





Take care, Talk soon


Sue x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...