Monday 30 March 2020

BUZY HANDS CRAFTERS CHALLENGE

Before I start, just a little bit of housekeeping, there is only just over 48 hours left for the 2020 Sale-A-Bration, the three months have gone very quickly , here in Australia we've had fire, floods and now the coronavirus, its been horrific. For many of us, our saving grace has been crafting.

This is a  quick reminder that if you want to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration either getting free product or taking up the amazing deal to join my team, you don't have much time left.

Just click the following links:


Add caption

In my blog on Wednesday 25th March, I told you all about re-activating my Facebook Group Buzy Hands Crafters, to try and bring card makers together.

Each Monday I will post a challenge which I hope you will join in with, I'm kicking it off today, with a One Sheet Wonder Challenge, for those of you who are unfamiliar with this, basically it is making a number of cards using one sheet of Designer Series Paper following a template.



So the challenge is to use a piece of 6" x 6" paper, follow the template for the cutting and then make six cards using the pieces, as you will see from the template which pieces are needed for which card.

I have done a series of samples and I thought it was a great way to use up some of my scrap pieces. Apart from the white card bases, everything else came out of my scrap box.

This is the template:                                       These are my cut pieces:

     


Here is a close up look at each of my cards:








I really hope  you like these cards and will take up the challenge, you don't have to follow my designs thought you can if you would like to and then post your cards to BUZY HANDS CRAFTERS FACEBOOK GROUP by Sunday 5th April, 2020. Everyone is welcome to join in.

If you have any questions please contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

Talk soon, stay safe

Sue x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...