Sunday 1 March 2020

INK. STAMP. SHARE FEBRUARY, 2020 BLOG HOP


Welcome to my part of this months Blog Hop, theme being from the Mini Catalogue, so many options.

There are many things in this catalogue that I love, I have to say my favourite has to be the Peaceful Poppies Suite. Apart from the fact that is it beautiful, I do voluntary work for the  The Returned and Services League of Australia NSW, so the poppy is very precious to us, it is the enduring symbol of remembrance of the First World War.

If you follow my blog you know I have used this set many times and will do for many years to come as it is perfect for what I do with RSL NSW.

My card today is a quick and easy Sympathy cards, sadly something I have needed many times recently.




Thank you for stopping by, please click the button to hop over to Krisite's   Blog



                                                    Roll Call



If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Take care, talk soon


Sue x

Product List

13 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Sue. Perfect for a sympathy card, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - lovely color combination. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, can’t get enough Poppies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, love the layout, thank you for joining us this month

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the poppy suite, love this layout

    ReplyDelete
  7. Striking card which could be used for many occasions, thank you for hopping with us x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...