Tuesday 24 March 2020

OOPS I DID IT AGAIN






For the last week or so I have been AWOL, the Coronavirus thing has really messed with my head, I’m not panicking that I will get it, obviously it is a worry but I’m a firm believer that if something is meant to be it will be.

What I can’t get my head around is how the whole world has changed so quickly, something I could never envisage in my lifetime and the change in people has been unbelievable.

2020 has been a dreadful year here in Australia firstly with the drought, then the  fires, then the floods, but the good that came out of all the heartbreak was seeing the community coming together, the way it always had, but no so much in the last few years. It was wonderful to see.

Along comes Coronavirus “Poof” all the good will has gone, what’s this toilet paper business all about?

I know we are living through a very serious situation but we should be pulling together, looking after each other, not clearing out supermarkets and pharmacies , not fighting over groceries, not charging outrageous prices for produce, not scaring the hell out of people, especially the elderly and those who are alone.

The media should be reporting fact not scaremongering and as for social media, some people should be banned for life.

Now, back to what this page is about, paper crafting. For me this isn’t is just about having a small business it’s therapy. Something we can do in a group or on our own, obviously at the moment we’ll be doing it alone but that doesn’t mean we have to be totally isolated. I have a few things in mind which I will go into over the next few days, just wanted to touch base today.

Stay safe everyone

Cheers

Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...