Tuesday 10 March 2020

KYLIE'S INTERNATIONAL BLOG HIGHLIGHTS MARCH, 2020


Welcome to this months International Blog Highlights 

The ongoing theme is Thank You and you will be able to vote for your 5 favourites by clicking the button



My card this month has something from each catalogue, the Crafting Forever stampset from the Annual Catalogue, Timeless Tulips from the Mini Catalogue and the beautiful Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper from Sale-A-brations.

Also, 3 different cutting techniques, punching, die cutting and everyone's favourite fussy cutting




I hope you like this card and if you do I would love you to vote for me. When you click the button below, the gallery will pop up, then please click on the little heart on the right hand-side of my photo. The heart will turn red to register the you vote. You can vote for up to 5 cards. A huge thank you for taking your time to do this.

If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form  and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Talk soon, take care


Sue x
Product List



2 comments:

  1. Love how the three stamp sets work so well together. Thanks Sue for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband left me for a good 1 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr. ojieabu a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him through his email, Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without stress.. He always there, now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email ojieabu111@gmail.com or contact him on his Whatsapp number +2347087681025

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...