Tuesday 7 April 2020

KYLIE'S INTERNATIONAL BLOG HIGHLIGHTS APRIL, 2020



Welcome to this months International Blog Highlights 

The ongoing theme is Thank You and you will be able to vote for your 5 favourites by clicking the button




For my card this month I have gone back to the Annual Catalogue and the beautiful Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper. I did use the corresponding die to cut the magnolias but they would be very easy to fussy cut if you didn't have the die set.





Each magnolia was backed with Early Espresso card stock before being mounted on the card base.



I then finished it off with sentiments from the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set which is in the current Mini Catalogue.

I hope you like this card and if you do I would love you to vote for me. When you click the button below, the gallery will pop up, then please click on the little heart on the right hand-side of my photo. The heart will turn red to register the you vote. You can vote for up to 5 cards. A huge thank you for taking your time to do this.





If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form  and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Talk soon, take care and stay safe


Sue x

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Sue I do like your card very much. I love how you cut the magnolias to see the sentiment inside. Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...