Wednesday 22 April 2020

THINKING OF YOU

We are living in a very different world at the moment, something that came up very quickly that none of us was expecting, its taken much adjustment but I've kept my sanity by making cards, to me craft is therapy.

I cased this card from another demonstrator, I love the quirkiness of it and this is a great time to get back into snail mail and let people know we are thinking of them


One thing I am doing while isolating at home is decluttering, something i have been meaning to do for ages, I have started a few times but thats are far as it got. Anyhow I started by sorting all the scraps of cardstock and papers that I had accumulated, I couldn't believe how much I had, so am determined to use it up, I started with this card apart from the stamp set and the dies, the rest is from my scraps.

Cute isn't it?.

Tomorrow is quite an exciting day for us demonstrators we get to see the upcoming 2020-21 Annual Catalogue in PDF form, thats one of the benefit of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator another is we can pre-order from it from next week, it goes live to customers 3rd June, 2020.

Also, tomorrow we will find out what is carrying over from the current Annual Catalogue and Mini Catalogue and what is retiring, I'll be posting that tomorrow, it's the time to get those items you have wanted but been putting off, the retiring products will only be available until 2nd June, 2020 or while stocks last.


Our Stamping Around the World Tutorial Bundle  for April, 2020 is available, it comes in PDF form and  you have two ways of getting hold of it.  It is free if you place an order at my online store or you can purchase it direct from me for $20. Click HERE  to contact me for more information.

Here's a sneak peek. 




If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form  and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.


Please use this code with orders under $250.










Take care, talk soon



Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...