Saturday 11 April 2020

CATCHING UP

I blinked and a couple of weeks have gone by. I am more out of whack than normal and I can only put that down to our current situation with the Coronavirus. I just can't get my head around the whole thing, especially how quickly our world has changed. My heart goes out to all those who has been affected and have lost loved ones. It breaks for the families that can't be together.

I hate the term Social Distancing but I understand the need for it. I'm very lucky that my husband is my best friend and we have always spent as much time with each other as we can.

The upside for me other than spending time with him is that I can craft, craft, craft and also get all the jobs done around the house, were going to start our spring cleaning in our Autumn.

Now for a little Simply Craft housekeeping.

Stampin' Ups! new Annual Catalogue will be released in June, however they are whetting everyone appetites by releasing one suite early, to see this suite click on the flyer




In the meantime check out this video 


 


Our Stamping Around the World Tutorial Bundle  for April, 2020 is available, it comes in PDF form and  you have two ways of getting hold of it.  It is free if you place an order at my online store or you can purchase it direct from me for $20. Click HERE  to contact me for more information.  

Here's a sneak peek.

If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form  and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.


Please use this code with orders under $250.





Stay safe, talk soon



Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...