Thursday 23 April 2020

INK & INSPIRATION BLOG HOP APRIL 2020






Welcome to my part of this months' Ink and Inspiration Blog Hop,  the theme for April is Gratitude.

Here in Australia 25th April is Anzac Day which is a national day of remembrance that broadly commemorates all Australians and New Zealanders "who served and died in all wars, conflicts, and peacekeeping operations" and "the contribution and suffering of all those who have served, so what a better time to express our gratitude.



As I am involved with RSL NSW which  is a support organisation for men and women who have served or are serving in the Defence Force, the Peaceful Poppies Suite one of my favourite and most used sets. 

Thank you for stopping by, h
ope you like this little card, now it's time to sit back and enjoy the designs of our other team members.


Product List


If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form  and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Take care, talk soon


Sue x

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.

LEST WE FORGET

4 comments:

  1. Amazing Card Sue, its a wonderful Tribute!
    Love that the Poppy sets are carrying over too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sue, I love how you have framed the DSP x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely in red and black, Sue. Love the Ornate Thanks sentiment with it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...