Saturday 25 April 2020

INK. STAMP. SHARE APRIL, 2020 BLOG HOP

f



Welcome to my part of this months Blog Hop, I wasn't sure about this months theme, A colour challenge, using these 4 colours





For some strange reason I don't have Rocco Rose Ink but thankfully had plenty of cardstock, so using the Timeless Tulips Stamp Set, here is my card,


Product List

I hope you like this little card, links to the products are down below if you would like to purchase any of them.


If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form  and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Please use this code with orders under $250.





Take care, talk soon


Sue x

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful tulips - thank you for sharing it with us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this, so glad this set isn't retiring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and love the way you have used the colours, thank you for sharing and hopping x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, these colours work beautifully with the tulips! thank you for joining us this month, Stay Safe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, the colours in the challenge are so perfect for this bundle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those gingham borders look so lovely on your beautiful card Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Those tulips sure are beautiful in these colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...