Tuesday 14 April 2020

STAMPING AROUND THE WORLD BLOG HOP APRIL, 2020





Welcome to my part of this months Blog Hop.

The Blog Hop evolved after a group of Demonstrators came together to produce a monthly Tutorial Bundle, the purpose being to showcase the stamp set we had used in our design. Details of the latest bundle are below.

For my April project I used the Painted Poppies Stamp Set which I teamed with dies cuts from both the new Ornate layer Dies and Stitched So Sweetly Dies.

A very simple design but I think WOW.




All the products used in this project can be found below, if you would like to purchase any of them please click the photograph. 

Thank you for stopping by, to follow the hop around and check out the other projects please follow the links and we would be delighted if you could leave some comments.



Product List

Our Stamping Around the World Tutorial Bundle  for April, 2020 is available, it comes in PDF form and  you have two ways of getting hold of it.  It is free if you place an order at my online store or you can purchase it direct from me for $20. Click HERE  to contact me for more information.

Here's a sneak peek. 




If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form  and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.


Please use this code with orders under $250.








Take care, talk soon



Sue x

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...