Tuesday 28 April 2020

A LITTLE MORE CHRISTMAS

As you know I am part a group that issues a challenge every month based on Christmas cards, projects whatever, only condition is that at least one Stampin' Up! product is used. 

This month's challenge was Non Christmas Stamps, easier than I first thought it would be. Even though I used the word Joy on the card, this didn't come from a Christmas set.

The Designer Series paper I used is the Magnolia Lane which is in the current Annual catalogue. I coloured each magnolia using Real Red Blends, The paper is so beautiful I didn't want to cover too much up so used vellum to add the sentiment.

Another very quick and easy cards.




If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form  and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Take care, talk soon


Sue x

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...