Sunday 12 April 2020

THE JOY OF SETS APRIL 2020 BLOG HOP





Welcome to my blog, today I am part of the Joy of Sets, Birthday Blog Hop.

Something I don't do enough of is male cards so I thought I would take this opportunity to do that today.





I hope you like this card and now its time to sit back and enjoy all the other projects coming up, starting with Annette, just click the button below.


April 2020 Blog Roll

If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.



Take care, talk soon




SUE x


7 comments:

  1. Nice to see a male card Sue - we all need these in our stash - Thanks for being part of the hop. Stay Safe, Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Sue!! great to see you made a masculine card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card, love the strips in the background :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background works well with that DSP

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen lots of samples lately with this background design. I haven't tried it myself, but I love it on your creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...