Saturday 28 May 2022

INK STAMP SHARE BLOG HOP MAY, 2022 CELEBRATION


Welcome to my part of this months Ink Stamp Share Blog Hop where we are having a celebrations.

There are so many things for us to celebrate so I am really looking forward to seeing all the projects this month.

I decided to do a little bit of fussy cutting and layering for my card today.



I actually stamped the Sunflower three times and cut each one differently, hopefully you will be able to see that inn this photograph, its give dimension and is  similar to paper toling, something I haven't done for years.



Then it off by embossing the card front using the Brick & Mortar 3D folder.

If you have any questions contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

Thank you for stopping by, now onto the rest of the hop to be inspired, enjoy

Blog Hop Index


Take care, stay safe

Sue x

Product List

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sue, love, love your red sunflower, stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, well done you with all the fussy cutting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the sunflower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sue, I love the colours. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...