Wednesday 11 May 2022

TEXTURE BLOG HOP


 Welcome to Crafty Collaborations Texture Tuesday Blog Hop, there are so many ways you can add texture to your cards, embossing, texture paste, layering etc.  for my card I have used die cuts.



I just love the leaves die in the Ranunculus Dies so after adding Adhesive Sheets to the back of some Basic White cardstock I cut out several of the leaves to use in the background. I think it's a beautiful leaf giving a  beautiful background.


If you have any questions contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

Thank you for stopping by, now onto the rest of the hop to be inspired, enjoy.

Blog Hop Index

Take care, stay safe

Sue x 

Product List

4 comments:

  1. Wow Sue I love how you created your background . I keep forgetting about that technique. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Great technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always forget about this technique! Thanks for reminding me. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card Sue, love the way you have used the die cut leaves as your textured background, gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...