Sunday 8 May 2022

SCRAPPY SUNDAY 8TH MAY, 2022

Gee a week goes very quickly these days,  welcome to this week's Scrappy Sunday.

My card this week is super simple and can be made using wither dies or punches, whatever you have.


For this I used three different sized scalloped dies from the Layered Circle Dies and the leaf is in the Forever Flourishing dies, add a sentiment a bit of bling and off you go, scraps and simple go hand in hand. I really love this card and would be so happy to receive it.

Hope you like it and maybe give it a go, see you next Sunday.

Take care

Cheers

Sue x

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...