Sunday 15 May 2022

SCRAPPY SUNDAY 15TH MAY, 2022

Me again, busy month so keeping these scrappy card so simple, this week I am using the Layered Oval dies which sadly have now retired but any shape can be used.


This isn't the world's best photo but i have added a couple of embellishment onto the card which unfortunately aren't showing up too well, but not only does this use up scraps it also showcases the beautiful Designer Series Paper.

Hope you like it, don't forget if you do make any of my Scrappy Sunday cards you can post them on my Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/sueallenstampin.

Have a great week, I'll be back next Sunday,

Take care


Cheers


Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...