Sunday 29 May 2022

SCRAPPY SUNDAY 29TH MAY, 2022

 Back to circles for this weeks Scrappy Sunday card, again very easy.





I cut four circles 1 3/4" circles (dies or punches can be used) in four different Designer Series Paper and attached them to a piece of Soft Succulent card front   4" x  5 6/8"  (10cm x 14.6cm) which was then attached t an Even Evergreen card base  5 7/8" x  8 1/4" scored at 4 1/8" (14.9cm x 21cm scored at 10.5cm)

The sentiment I added using dimensionals, with some gold trim beneath and of course a few gems. Don't forget when using gem, jewels etc always use odd numbers.

Ok I'll be back next week, hope you like this and give it a go.

Take care

Cheers


Sue x

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...