Saturday 14 May 2022

INK STAMP SHARE SHOWCASE BLOG HOP MAY, 2022



Welcome to this months Showcase Blog Hop with the Ink Stamp Share group. This hop showcases projects we are working on using current Stampin' Up! Projects.

My card today is one I made for a recent Sketch Challenge. this is the sketch we were given


I didn't follow it to the letter but this is my take on it




It makes such a difference offsetting the layers.

If you have any questions contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

Thank you for stopping by, now onto the rest of the hop to be inspired, enjoy

Blog Hop Index

Take care, stay safe


Sue x 
Product List

6 comments:

  1. I love the offset look. I have tried it and did something wrong. Are your top 2 layers the same size/ Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, love the hedgehog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...