Friday 13 May 2022

STAMPIN DREAMS FOOD & DRINK BLOG HOP

 


 Welcome to my small part of this months Stampin Dreams Blog Hop.  Our theme this month is Food and Drink and the first thing that comes to mind for this with me is coffee, can't get through the day with out it.


For my card today I have used one of my favourite stamp sets, In the Moment, this would have be to be one of the most versatile stamps , one technique I love is paper piecing though with having eyesight issues this can sometimes be challenging, this stamp set is awesome for paper piecing.  

To colour the design I chose Blends and watercolouring but paper pieced her pants.



If you have any questions contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

Thank you for stopping by, now onto the rest of the hop to be inspired, enjoy.

Blog Hop Index


Take care, stay safe

Sue x 
Product List

5 comments:

  1. The paper pierced pants are so cute! I have to have at least 1 cup of coffee a day. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the pants! Such a clever way to bring in the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Sue, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and the layout Sue. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...