Sunday 1 May 2022

SCRAPPY SUNDAY 1ST MAY, 2022

 How do you collect your scraps? I have a little basket that I throw everything into and then every other week I sort it out see what I can use and what really should go in the bin, this week I came across these





I nearly threw them away and then I decided I would use where I could for die cuts, using the Forever Fern Stamp Set and coordinating dies it went from



To this 

My measurements are based on A4 cardstock

  • Basic White Thick Cardstock  5 7/8" x  8 1/4" scored at 4 1/8" (14.9cm x 21cm scored at 10.5cm)
  • Scraps of Basic White
  • Forever fern Stamp Set
  • Peaceful Moments Stamp Set (Sentiment)
  • Forever Flourishing Dies
  • Seasonal Labels Dies
  • Ink: Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Merry Merlot, Highland Heather
  • Dimensionals
  • Multipurpose Liquid Glue
  • Gems for Embellishment

 This is a very easy card

  • Select about four of the stamps, Leaves, Flowers, Buds and stamp out in your preferred ink colour
  • Die cut them out
  • Arrange in the middle of the card, some going up, some going down, I popped a little double sided tape on the stop them moving around, when I was happy with how they looked I secured them firmly.
  • Stamp a sentiment, using a die that is ling enough to cover all the end of the leaves etc. Attach with dimensionals
  • Add embellishments

 I hope you like this card, as I said it is easy, can be done in any colours and uses left over cardstock.

 If you have any questions just contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com

 Take care, stay safe

 Sue x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...