Wednesday 24 November 2021

CHRISTMAS IS COMING 10

 

CHRISTMAS IS COMING 10

I cased today’s card from Pinterest, unfortunately I now can’t find the designers name, my apologies to her.




I love the simplicity of this card

My measurements are based on A4 cardstock and are in imperial measurements

Card base Basic White Thick Cardstock 5 7/8" x  8 1/4" scored at  4 1/8"

Card front Basic White Cardstock 5 3/4” x 4”

Scraps Basic White & Real Red

Peaceful Place DSP 3 3/8” x 3 3/8” cut diagonally

Inks : Momento Tuxedo Black , Garden Green

Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set

Christmas to Remember Stamp Set

Layering Oval Dies (retired)

Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder

Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Dimensionals

Embellishments

 

  • With Basic White card stock, die cut an oval approximately 2 ¾” in length
  • Using Garden Green Ink stamp a tree onto this oval
  • Die cut a slightly larger oval using Real Red cardstock
  • Die cut a piece of Basic White for the sentiment and stamp, an
  • Using the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, emboss the card front
  • Cut DSP diagonally, now to assemble
  • Using DSP to the left-hand side of the card front, leaving a tiny border
  • Mount the Basic White oval onto the Real Red oval and attach to card front
  • Attached sentiment
  • Using dimensionals attach card front to card base
  • Add embellishment

Hope you like this little card and give it a go, if you have any questions please drop me an email.

I’ll be back tomorrow with another card so hope to see you then.

I will be adding other Christmas things to my Facebook page if you would like to check that out https://www.facebook.com/sueallenstampin

If you live in Australia and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would love to help you. For the link to my 24-hour online store click here

 

Take care, stay safe

 

Sue x


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Being Herpes Patient can be one of the most difficult experiences you go through in life. You may feel scared, sad or even angry – this is OK, and a completely natural part of coping with something that can be life changing.
    It will probably take a while for the news to sink in. My name is Janey cooker and i am from the United States, I remember spending so much money buying drugs from hospitals hoping that I will be cured from HERPES INFECTION, but all to no avail. I contacted so many doctors and they prescribe medicine for me which they indeed tried their best but was unable to provide for me a possible cure, luckily i saw a comment about a herbal doctor, (Oyama) am always forever grateful after using his herbal medicine i was cured if you are out there kindly reach him WhatsApp or email +2348108264684 droyamasolutiontemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...