Monday 22 November 2021

CHRISTMAS IS COMING 8

I recently took part in a Sketch Challenge, needing Christmas cards I used the challenge for that.

We were given this sketch



Hope you like what I came up with.





My measurements are based on A4 cardstock and are in imperial measurements

Card base Basic White Cardstock 5 7/8" x  8 1/4" scored at  4 1/8"

Garden Green Cardstock 5 ½” x 2” and 5 1/2” x 1 ¾”

Tidings of Christmas DSP 5 ¼” x 1 ¾” and 5 ¼” x 1 ½”

Scraps of Basic White and Garden Green

Christmas to Remember Stamp Set

Garden Green Ink 

Tailor Tag Punch

Holly Border Punch

Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Dimensionals

 

  • Adhere the two DSP’s to the Garden Green Cardstock and attach to card base as shown
  • Stamp sentiment using Garden Green on a scrap of basic White, punch out with Tailor Tag Punch
  • Also using the Tailor Tag Punch, punch in Garden Green
  • Cut this horizontally in half
  • Using liquid glue attach the sentiment leaving a small border of the Garden Green
  • With dimensionals add to card front
  • Cut 2 pieces at 1 3/8” x 3”, one is Basic White, one in Garden Green
  • With the Basic White piece, punch the Holly Border
  • Attach this to the Garden Green piece
  • Pop up on dimensionals
  • Add the Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels as berries

Hope you like the card, if you have any questions please drop me an email.

I’ll be back tomorrow with another card so hope to see you then.

I will be adding other Christmas things to my Facebook page if you would like to check that out https://www.facebook.com/sueallenstampin

If you live in Australia and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would love to help you. For the link to my 24-hour online store click here


Take care, stay safe

Sue x

Product List

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...