Sunday 21 November 2021

OH I DO LOVE A SWAP

 

Two blogs in the one day, WOW.

There is a special reason for this, I recently took part in card swap so today I am taking part in a mini bloghop with one of my swap partners, Teresa Leggo, a demonstrator friend from the Lake Macquarie area. I will pop in the link to Teresa’s blog shortly.

Even though my eyesight isn’t the best, one of my favourite techniques is inlaying, fiddly but fun. Not all die sets are suitable for this technique but those that are can be so effective.



For my card I used the Sunflowers Dies, as it is a bit fiddly I have added photos of the steps for the flower to the tutorial, you can download a copy of the tutorial here.




Links to the products used are below. I hope you like this card and maybe give it a go.

I’ll be back tomorrow with another Christmas card so hope to see you then.

I will be adding other Christmas things to my Facebook page if you would like to check that out https://www.facebook.com/sueallenstampin

If you live in Australia and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would love to help you. For the link to my 24-hour online store click here


Before I go, please pop over to the lovely Teresa Leggo's blog for some beautiful inspiration.

Take care, stay safe

Sue x


 Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...