Tuesday 30 November 2021

CHRISTMAS IS COMING 13

 

Oh my goodness, this card couldn’t be any quicker or easier, but I love it, again emphasizing the DSP.

My measurements are based on A4 cardstock and are in imperial measurements




Card base Night of Navy Cardstock 5 7/8" x  8 1/4" scored at  4 1/8"

Basic White Cardstock 5 5/8” x 3 7/8” (for the inside)

Scraps Basic White & Night of Navy Cardstock

Piece of DSP 5 5/8” x 3 7/8”

Inks : Night of Navy

Painted Labels Dies

Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set (retired)

Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Dimensionals

Embellishments- Metallic Pearls

 

  • Attach DSP to card base
  • Stamp sentiment on Basic White for inside of the card, attach
  • Cut dies for sentiment for front of card
  • Using Night of Navy ink stamp sentiment on basic White die cut
  • Attach to Night of Navy die cut
  • Using dimensionals attach to card front
  • Add embellishments, voila, done.

Hope you like this little card and give it a go, if you have any questions please drop me an email to sueallen123@bigpond.com

I’ll be back tomorrow with another card so hope to see you then.

I will be adding other Christmas things to my Facebook page if you would like to check that out https://www.facebook.com/sueallenstampin

If you live in Australia and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would love to help you. For the link to my 24-hour online store click here

 

 

Take care, stay safe

 

Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...