Sunday 28 November 2021

CHRISTMAS IS COMING 11

 

Had a couple of days off blogging, I have been making a batch of cards for a charity group to give with hampers they are giving out for Christmas.

My card today uses retired products, the Counting Sheep Stamps and Sheep Dies that were available in the last Sale a brations, but I have an alternative for you.



My measurements are based on A4 cardstock and are in imperial measurements


Card base Garden Green Cardstock 5
7/8" x  8 1/4" scored at  4 1/8"

Basic White Cardstock 5 3/4” x 4” (for the inside)

Scraps Basic White & Real Red Cardstock

Piece of DSP 2” X 5 7/8”

Inks : Momento Tuxedo Black , Garden Green, Real Read. Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue

Blends: Smoky Slate, Ivory

Counting Sheep Stamp Set * (Alternative Way to Goat)

Sheep Dies

Christmas to Remember Stamp Set

Winter Woods Stamp Set

Oval Dies

Blending Brushes

Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Dimensionals

  • Die cut Ovals, Real Red 4 ½” x 3 3/8” (approximately)
                         Basic White 4 1/8” x 3 1/8” (approximately)
  • Using Blending Brushes or daubers we need to add some grass (Granny Apple Green) and sky (Balmy Blue)
  • Stamp Sheep on to a scrap of Basic White, die cut, colour hooves with Smoky Slate Blends and face with Ivory Blends
  • Stamp Christmas Tree using Gard Green InkStamp sentiment using Real Red Ink

 To assemble

  • Attach DSP to left-hand side of the card base
  • Layer the two ovals and add to centre of card
  • Using Dimensionals attach sheep
  • Add sentiment, again using Dimensionals
  • Add a star to the top of the tree.

It’s a very simple card but I think it is so cute.

Hope you like this little card and give it a go, if you have any questions please drop me an email.

As I said there is an alternative to the sheep, I think the Way to Goat Stamp Set would work just as well



I’ll be back tomorrow with another card so hope to see you then.

I will be adding other Christmas things to my Facebook page if you would like to check that out https://www.facebook.com/sueallenstampin

If you live in Australia and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would love to help you. For the link to my 24-hour online store click here

 

Take care, stay safe

 

Sue x

 

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Being Herpes Patient can be one of the most difficult experiences you go through in life. You may feel scared, sad or even angry – this is OK, and a completely natural part of coping with something that can be life changing.
    It will probably take a while for the news to sink in. My name is Janey cooker and i am from the United States, I remember spending so much money buying drugs from hospitals hoping that I will be cured from HERPES INFECTION, but all to no avail. I contacted so many doctors and they prescribe medicine for me which they indeed tried their best but was unable to provide for me a possible cure, luckily i saw a comment about a herbal doctor, (Oyama) am always forever grateful after using his herbal medicine i was cured if you are out there kindly reach him WhatsApp or email +2348108264684 droyamasolutiontemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...