Sunday 21 November 2021

CHRISTMAS IS COMING 7

 

Back to DSP, sadly what I have used is retired but there are some beautiful papers at the moment what would be ideal for this design.



My measurements are based on A4 cardstock and are in imperial measurements

 

Card base Mossy Meadow Cardstock 5 7/8" x  8 1/4" scored at  4 1/8"

Very Vanilla Cardstock 5 5/8” x 3 7/8” (inside)

Crushed Curry Cardstock 5 1/8” x 3 3/8”

Early Espresso Cardstock 4 7/8” x 3 1//8”

DSP 4 ¾” X 3”

Scrap Very Vanilla

Scrap Mossy Meadow

Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set

Mossy Meadow Ink

Early Espresso Ink

Stitched So Sweetly Dies

 

Here we go a layering

  • Adhere the DSP to the Early Espresso Cardstock
  • Then adhere to the Crushed Curry Cardstock
  • Adhere to the card base
  • I stamped the inside sentiment in Mossy Meadow but to give a bit of interest I stamped a poinsettia in the corner (over the edge) in Early Espresso, adhere the inside of card



  • For the front I stamped the sentiment in Mossy Meadow, die cut then popped it up with dimensionals with a strip 3/8” of Mossy Meadow underneath

·   Hope you like the card, if you have any questions please drop me an email.

I’ll be back tomorrow with another card so hope to see you then.

I will be adding other Christmas things to my Facebook page if you would like to check that out https://www.facebook.com/sueallenstampin

If you live in Australia and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would love to help you. For the link to my 24-hour online store click here


Take care, stay safe

Sue x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...