Monday 29 November 2021

CHRISTMAS IS COMING 12

 As anyone who reads my blog knows, we have an adorable fur baby Max, who has lots of Aunties & Uncles he sends cards to. Imagine how excited he was when he saw The Sweet Little Stockings Bundle in the July – December Mini Catalogue



 

 

My measurements are based on A4 cardstock and are in imperial measurements

Card back Real Red Cardstock 5 7/8” x 4 1/8”

Card base Basic White Cardstock 11 ¼” x 3 7/8” scored at  5 5/8"

Scraps Basic White Cardstock

Pieces of DSP 4” X 3 3/8”, 4” x 2 2/8” plus a scrap of DSP

Scrap of Glimmer Paper

Sweeet Little Stockings Bundle

Inks : Momento Tuxedo Black , Evening Evergreen

Blends: Crumb Cake

Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Dimensionals

Glue Dots

Real Red Ribbon

Embellishments- Metallic Pearls

 

  • Stamp the dogs head onto a scrap of Basic White, die cut and colour using Crumb Cake Blends
  • Again, using Basic White die cut tag, with Evening Evergreen Ink stamp the sentiment
  • With a scrap of DSP die cut a stocking, I added a small piece of white glimmer paper for the top of the stocking
  • Attach stocking to tag then add the dogs head using dimensionals
  • Attach the larger piece of DSP to the top the Basic White card base
  • Attach the smaller piece of DSP to the bottom, there will be a slight overlap which will be hidden by the ribbon
  • Attach ribbon around the card and attach ends at front using glue dots, the tag will cover the join.
  • Attach card base to the Real Red Card Back
  • Using Dimensionals attach tag to front of card and add embellishments,

Hope you like this little card and give it a go, if you have any questions please drop me an email.

I’ll be back tomorrow with another card so hope to see you then.

I will be adding other Christmas things to my Facebook page if you would like to check that out https://www.facebook.com/sueallenstampin

If you live in Australia and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would love to help you. For the link to my 24-hour online store click here


Take care, stay safe

 

Sue x

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...