Friday 19 November 2021

CHRISTMAS IS COMING 5

 

I’m a real bird lover, we always had budgies and after Graham & I married we got George our beautiful cockatiel who sadly has gone to birdie heaven.



When I saw the Happy Holly-Days stamp set in the current Mini Catalogue I just had to have it for the gorgeous Robin, he’s so cute.




My measurements are based on A4 cardstock and are in imperial measurements

Card base Real Red Cardstock 5 7/8" x  8 1/4" scored at  4 1/8"

Peaceful Place DSP 5 5/8” x 3 7/8”

Basic White Cardstock 5 5/8” x 3 7/8” (inside piece) and 3” x 4”

Basic Black Cardstock 3 ½” x 4 ½ ’’

Scrap of Basic White for stamping

Happy Holly-Days Stamp Set

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends

Real Red Stampin’ Blends

Old Olive Stampin’ Blends

Crush Curry Stampin’ Blends

Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends

Layering Oval Dies (retired)

Embossing Folder

Paper Snips

Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Dimensionals

 

 


Stamping first:


  • Stamp both the Robin & the holly on the scrap piece of Basic White
  • Colour using the Stampin’ Blends
  • Fussy cut both images
  • Stamp sentiment onto the inside piece of Basic White and adhere to inside of card base
  • Attach DSP to front of card base
  • Cut 2 ovals, one in Basic Black and one, ¼” smaller in Basic White
  • Run the smaller one through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine using an embossing folder
  • Adhere the smaller oval to the larger on with an equal border
  • Adhere this to the centre of the card base
  • Using Dimensionals position the Robin and the Holly

 

I hope you like this card, if you have any questions please drop me an email.

I’ll be back tomorrow with another card so hope to see you then.

I will be adding other Christmas things to my Facebook page if you would like to check that out https://www.facebook.com/sueallenstampin

If you live in Australia and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would love to help you. For the link to my 24-hour online store click here


Take care, stay safe

 

Sue x

Product List

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...