Monday 15 November 2021

YOO HOO I'M BACK

 

Not for the first time, I’ve been missing in action, it’s actually several months since I last blogged, to be honest it’s several months since I did anything. I put it down to Covid Brain Fog, I’m blaming Covid for everything at the moment. I was out of all my routines.

But things had to change, I suddenly realised Christmas was just around the corner and I had lots of cards to make, strangely I realised how much I enjoyed making cards and how much I had missed doing it. I’ve had a total rethink about what I do and why and then, what I want to do. I feel the problem was I had set a schedule that I wasn’t in the right headspace to do and therefore did nothing, so I have changed my priorities.

I love Stampin’ Up! products, I want to use them and enjoy using them without worrying too much about other stuff, so going forward:

  1. I will only send Newsletters letting you know what is happening at Stampin’ Up!
  2. All the cards I make will be posted on my Website, Facebook Business Page, Instagram & Pinterest
  3. Tutorials I will do via my blog, my aim is at least two a week.


This probably sounds as if nothing is really changing but it is, I think this will work better for me and in turn I can be more useful to others.

So what does this mean for you? if you like my tutorials and want to keep getting them please subscribe (Follow me) to my blog 

To see my projects follow me on:

Facebook      www.facebook.com/sueallenstampin        

Instagram    www.instagram.com/sueallensimplycraft/        

Pinterest      www.pinterest.com.au/sueallen395/_created/

Or check out my website susanallen.stampinup.net

Over the last couple of weeks I have  almost all of my Christmas cards made, I think I have about 10 to do, from Monday 15th November, I am going to blog each day and include a tutorial, so far I have 17 different designs so that will give you 17 tutorials to hopefully inspire you. Please subscribe so you don’t miss out.

So Now, what’s happening at Stampin’ Up!, easy answer LOTS

Firstly, they hare having a Seasonal Sale, which will run for three days only from 16th November 2021 to 18th November 2021.



You will receive 10% off cardstock, 15% off ink pads (excluding ink pad bundles and third-party pads) and 20% of dies.



These fantastic discounts only apply to products featured in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue (products from the July-December 2021 Mini Catalogue are not included).

This is a great opportunity to build up your collection of crafting basics.

SHOP HERE   to grab a bargain.

Next, have you considered joining the Stampin’ Up! family? until 30th November, 2021 is the great time to do it, if for no other reason, you will get $235 worth of product for only $130 (with free postage) from there you will receive 20% discount off all your future purchases




 

There is no obligation to sell, no lock in Contracts to sign, To retain the discount, requires a minimum purchase of approximately $440 every three months ($155 per month). This can be your own purchases or if you have someone order with you, this contributes to the quarterly minimum, there are no penalties if you do not reach your quarterly minimum, you no longer will be eligible to receive the discount. Nothing to lose but lots to gain.

 

If you would like more information email me at sueallen123@bigpond.com or to join click here

 

Finally coming January, 2022 is a new Mini Catalogue (more details to come) Stampin’ Up! has released early one of the collections that will be in the catalogue.

 

The collection is call Eden’s Garden and it really is gorgeous,


 


The tale of the Garden of Eden transcends the boundaries of a single belief system. Numerous accounts and adaptations of Eden’s events have appeared in Christianity, Judaism, Islam, legends and lore, ancient mythology, and more! No matter how the story is shared, the essence of Eden remains the same: it’s a place of paradise. Filled with fruitful and flourishing foliage, stillness and serenity, and an air of mystery, Eden is an ethereal utopia!

You can view all the products in the collection under the new arrivals tab SHOP HERE

Ok, I'll jump off now, don’t forget pop over to my blog to see future tutorials.


Take good care, stay safe, talk soon.

Sue x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...