Tuesday 16 November 2021

CHRISTMAS IS COMING 2

Sadly, not everyone likes Christmas, I am sure we all know a Mr Scrooge , for me it’s my brother-in-law, but I refuse to give up trying, so this to me is a perfect Christmas card for him.

Again, a very simple card, unfortunately both the DSP and stamp set I used are now retired but it’s the sentiment that is important.






My measurements are based on A4 cardstock and are in imperial measurements

Card base Cardstock 5 7/8" x  8 1/4" scored at  4 1/8" I used Night of Navy

Basic White Cardstock 5 5/8” x 3 7/8” for inside of card

Cardstock scraps for the sentiment

DSP  5 3/4” x 4”

Stamp Set/Dies many will work for this, a Santa, an Elf, a Christmas Tree whatever as I said it’s the sentiment that is important

Playful Alphabet Dies

A few gems for embellishment

Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Dimensionals

 

Very simple to put together

  •  Attach DSP to card base
  •  Stamp Basic White with a sentiment and attach to the inside of the   card
  •  Using the Playful Alphabet Dies, die cut the letter for BAH HUMBUG   and using liquid glue attach to the card
  •  Using dimensionals add whatever you have chosen as the focal   point
  •  Finish off with the gems


I hope you like this little card and give it a go, if you have any questions please drop me an email.

I’ll be back tomorrow with another card so hope to see you then.


I will be adding other Christmas things to my Facebook page if you would like to check that out https://www.facebook.com/sueallenstampin

If you live in Australia and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would love to help you. For the link to my 24-hour online store click here





Take care, stay safe

 

Sue x


Product List

 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...