Wednesday 17 November 2021

CHRISTMAS IS COMING 3

 

I do love fun folds, they look so complicated yet are usually so easy. One of my favourites is the book fold.

Again, my card today is showing off the DSP , this time I am using the Painted Christmas DSP, I wasn’t sure about this pack at first but now I love it, it’s amazing how when you first see something you can’t really see its potential then boy do you have a change of heart.

 


My measurements are based on A4 cardstock and are in imperial measurements

Card base Crumb Cake Cardstock 11 5/8” x 4 1/8” scored at 5 7/8” and 7 3/8”

Early Espresso Cardstock 1 3/8” x 4” and 4” x 4”

Very Vanilla Cardstock (inside) 3 7/8” x 3 7/8”

Scrap of Very Vanilla Cardstock

Painted Christmas DSP 1 ¼” X 3 7/8” and 3 7/8” x 3 7/8”

Christmas Season Stamp Set

Christmas to Remember Stamp Set

Stitched so Sweetly Dies

Early Espresso Ink

Crumb Cake Ink

Early Espresso Ribbon

Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Dimensionals

Glue Dots

Gilden Gems

 

As I used the acorn pattern paper, I decided to stamp an acorn on the inside of the card.

  • Using Early Espresso Ink stamp a sentiment onto the Very Vanilla piece that is being used on the inside of the card, the acorn I stamped in the corner is from the Christmas Season Stamp Set, this is a two step stamp, I used Crumb Cake ink then Early Espresso on the overlay, set aside





  • Using Early Espresso Ink stamp a sentiment for the front of the card on the scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock and die cut, set aside
  • Attach the respective DSP to the Early Espresso cardstocks, set aside
  • Fold the card base in half and burnish,
  • Attached the 1 3/8” x 4” piece to the left side, centereng it between the fold and the next score line
  • Wrap ribbon around card, I added the bow separately using a glue dot
  • Carefully add glue to the side strip and secure it down to create the book fold
  • Attach the 4” x 4” piece to the righthand side of the front
  • Using dimensions add sentiment
  • Finish off adding Gilden Gems

I love this card hope you like it too and give it a go, if you have any questions please drop me an email.

I’ll be back tomorrow with another card so hope to see you then.

I will be adding other Christmas things to my Facebook page if you would like to check that out https://www.facebook.com/sueallenstampin

If you live in Australia and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would love to help you. For the link to my 24-hour online store click here


Take care, stay safe

 
Sue x
 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...