Tuesday 8 October 2019

BEST LAID PLANS

Not being the most organised person, I need to write things down, I've been using Planners now for many years, always purchased online from America, they are beautiful but the postage can be outrageous so for 2020 I decided to get one from here in Australia.

I found a fabulous company called Bullet Planners who are based in Western Australia, apparently they are made for Australian Women, by Australian Women. 100% designed, soured & handmade with love, in Australia, what more could I ask for.

I ordered on earlier in the week and was so surprised when it was delivered yesterday, I love it, so I thought I'd let you have a quick look.














Isn't it lovely?, I so chuffed with it, the cover is almost the same as the new header for this blog. Now to get organised.

Talk soon


Sue x 

PS: Don't forget, You can receive on free tutorial just for signing up to my Newsletter.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...