Wednesday 30 October 2019

SIMPLY SCORED BLOG HOP OCTOBER, 2019




This is my first Blog Hop with this group, I'm really interested to see all the project.

The subject of todays Hop is All Ready Christmas, to me I should be doing a 3D project as Scored is in the title of the group, but I'm not because I love using scoring in my cards and I don't just me the crease. I use scoring as a decorative feature an some of the Christmas cards I have made are decorated that way.

This is a card I have made may times, its quick and simply and effective.



This particular card was made using Come Sail Away Memories and More cards but I have made it using various stamp sets, different colours, different effects.

Hope you like it.

Please continue to Blog Hop by clicking on the button



Only a few days left of October, so if you would like to get your hands on this month's tutorial bundle there isn't long to go.

Here in Australia the cost is A$20, however the bundle is free with a purchase from my store of A$78.

Here's a sneak peak of this months Tutorial Bundle.




If you would like more information please contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com or if you need a demonstrator in your country.

You can receive one tutorial free for just signing up for my Newsletter.

Take care, talk soon

Sue x


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to use the simply scroded for creating this background. Great job.
    x sigrid

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...