Tuesday 1 October 2019

MY CARD MAKING ALPHABET -B

B is for BANNER
Using a banner, either small or large makes a great addition.

There are many ways of using them and many ways of making them.

Freehand is easy, cut the strip of cards stock, find the centre point and depending on how deep you want the pop snip from one corner to that centre point, the repeat on the other side.






Punch, Stampin' Up! has a great punch which works up to 2" in width.





On my card, I used one of the Stitched Nested Labels Die, only one end of it though.





Talk soon


Sue x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...