Saturday 12 October 2019

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Over the next couple of months I have loads of Christma cards I need to make and though I love traditional Christmas colours sometimes its nice to have a change.

My favourite of the 2019-2021 In Colours is Pretty Peacock. 

I think it is wonderful that Pretty Peacock was included in the Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper in the Holiday catalogue.



The Copper foil accents combined with Pretty Peacock is just gorgeous.

If you would like a PDF Tutorial on this cards please email me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

Here's a sneak peak for Octobers, Stamping Around the World tutorial bundle, this is free with any purchase of A$78 or more or it can be purchased for A$20  please email me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com for more information.


12 fabulous design from 12 talented designers from various parts of the world. If you don't live in Australia and would like a copy also email me and I will put you touch with a demonstrator in your country.


Talk soon

Sue x

Any new subscribers to my Newsletter with receive a free PDF tutorial of another project.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...