Friday 11 October 2019

MY CARD MAKING ALPHABET - H

is for HEAT (Embossing that is)

Heat embossing is an easy technique, very effective giving depth and dimension to any card.

It is so versatile, a quick simple card can showcase the stamp without any additional work as in this sample.



I may have used this in a previous blog but it is an perfect example of what I mean. White on Night of Navy.

Taking it up a step, you can use the whitewash technique or colour the image. Endless possibilities.

All you need is a heat tool, a Versamark Ink Pad and some embossing powder. So simple.

Talk soon

Sue x

PS: Anyone signing up for my Newsletter will receive a free tutorial in PDF form




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...