Wednesday 2 October 2019

MY CARD MAKING ALPHABET-C

c is for COLOUR

Colour is a very personal thing, we all have our favourites, with Stampin' Up! colours, my favs are Night of Navy and Crumb Cake but I can't make every card in those colours.

When I was groing up there were various rules about colours, when you could use them, what you used them for, the old saying blue and green should never be seen. All those things are different today and I am in awe at some of the colour combinations some demonstrators use. I still find it difficult.

So in June when the new catalogue was launched I put together a swatch of all the cardstock, I know a lot of people do this mostly to show the various colours, I use mine to decided about layering, its been a great help to me.

I labeled them all with not just the colour but also the colour family.




Talk soon


Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...