Sunday 13 October 2019

MY CARD MAKING ALPHABET - I

is for INSIDE

The inside of a card can be just as pretty as the outside, whether adding a stamped image, a die cut or even a strip of beautiful Designer Series Paper it can take a card to the next level.




So lets not forget the Inside.......

Here's a sneak peak for Octobers, Stamping Around the World tutorial bundle, this is free with any purchase of A$78 or more or it can be purchased for A$20  please email me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com for more information.


12 fabulous design from 12 talented designers from various parts of the world. If you don't live in Australia and would like a copy also email me and I will put you touch with a demonstrator in your country.

You can receive on free tutorial just for signing up to my Newsletter.

Talk soon


Sue x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...