Wednesday 9 October 2019

STAMPING AROUND THE WORLD BLOG HOP OCTOBER


I can't believe that this is the 10th month that I have been lucky enough to work with this amazing team of demonstrators.

I can't begin to tell you how much I have learnt and I am so grateful for their help and support.

We started this Blog Hop to showcase other ideas from the stamp sets we used in our Tutorial Bundle.

For those of you who don't know about our Tutorial Bundles, let me explain, each month 12 demonstrators from various parts of the world, design a card. These designs are then put into a bundle and are available to purchase.

Here in Australia the cost is A$20, however the bundle is free with a purchase from my store of A$78. 

Here's a sneak peak of this months Tutorial Bundle.


If you would like more information please contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com. Or if you need a demonstrator in your country.

The stamp set I used this month was Christmas Gleaming. I love everything about this set and the accompanying DSP is just gorgeous.





This time I popped some of the Window Sheet in.

Please email me if you would like a copy of the tutorial for this card.

Thank you for stopping by, enjoy the the rest of your hopping
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


Talk soon

Sue x 

Ps: If you would like a free tutorial, please sign up for my Newsletter. Product List

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...